|Geoff Clifton, Business Development Manager for VO4HOME|
CO2Sense is a not for profit environmental consultancy that helps businesses to cut costs and carbon emissions. They offer businesses in Yorkshire and Humber the chance to trial environmental products and services that can substantially reduce environmental impacts and costs.
VO4HOME’s voltage optimisation system is one of the key products selected for the Targeted Market Development programme. This innovative technology can both lower energy use and CO2 output – resulting in a reduced electricity bill for the customer.
“Mike Jackson of MJ Energy Services kindly located the trial site - a small business with a significant electricity requirement due to its use of numerous fridges and freezers. The voltage optimization device was fitted and energy usage monitored and then measured against previous levels, and the results have been incredibly encouraging. The project demonstrates the tangible financial benefits for those involved in the project, whilst simultaneously lowering their carbon footprint. It’s very much a win-win situation for the customer”, said Geoff Clifton, business development manager for VO4HOME.
Mr. Clifton added,
“VO4HOME is a cost effective solution that delivers tangible savings on energy consumption. Payback is usually within 4-5 years, although this time frame lowers with each energy price hike, which means that it is an increasingly commercially sound investment, Plus it also comes with a 5 year product guarantee.”
- Can save 330-500lbs of CO2 emissions each year
- Can save money on power bills by around £90 to £150 a year
- Comes with guaranteed savings
- Will improve the life expectancy of electrical equipment
- Will improve the power quality (reduce harmonics and improve the power factor)
- Easy installation – no need to change electricity provider, no rewiring required, no maintenance required, no moving partsComes with a 5-year warranty
- Is fully designed and manufactured in the UK.
- All VO4Home components, including even minor items such as the paint, are sourced from UK manufacturers
The VO4Home team has over 150 years combined experience in designing and manufacturing special transformers and the VO4Home design is a direct result of this experience.